A solid business plan allows you to monitor progress, hold yourself accountable, and control your business’s fate. And of course, it’s a sales and recruiting tool for courting key employees or future investors.
Now, there’s a simple business planning process — The One Page Business Plan.
This highly effective process has been used by thousands of business owners and managers since 1994. Everything you need is included in an easy-to-use book and CD set. You’ll find thought provoking assessments, helpful fill-in-the blank templates, and powerful examples that truly simplify the planning process.
The book and companion CD will help you:
- Describe your vision for the organization in one compelling sentence
- Write a mission statement in eight to 12 words
- Define success in measurable terms that energize you and your team
- Craft strategies that will serve as a blueprint for building your business over the next three to five years
- Define and prioritize the critical initiatives, projects and programs that must be implemented to execute your strategies
- Create focus and discipline within your business.
The CD makes it easy with:
- Business plan templates
- Simple, but powerful sales calculators
- Budget worksheets
- Scorecard accountability system, and more.