For over 30 years, in up markets and down, Real Estate Broker’s Insider has helped residential real estate agency brokers, owners, and managers grow their businesses and increase their profits.
Now, you can have the same advantage.
Each month, in a quick-reading format, Real Estate Broker’s Insider brings you solutions to your daily problems and creative new business-building ideas from top broker-owners and leading industry experts.
Successful strategies are presented from large and small agencies across North America — all of which can be adapted to your operations.
You’ll learn from these important sections:
- Broker-to-Broker. Frank and wide-ranging conversations with leading broker-owners provide lots of important insights. You’ll learn about their growth plans, the most successful things they are doing right now, and even their worst mistakes.
- Business Models. Case studies show new and productive models. For example a traditional broker, who moved to a 100 percent model, a boutique firm that pays splits of 80 and 90 percent yet collects no fees, a broker who finds cooperation and collaboration with agent ownership, and the looming iBuyer models.
- Commission Stats. We track all of the available rates, summarize the data and point out meaningful trends. You’ll know how your own plans stack up in this competitive landscape.
- State of the Industry. Each quarter, there’s a round up of the leading industry indicators. You’ll learn what NAR, NAHB, Case-Shiller, and others are saying. We bring it all together and add context for the high-level perspective you need.
- Franchise Activity. We track all of the franchise activity. You’ll know about growth plans, new commission structures, and new advertising campaigns, what’s working, what’s not, and what could work for you.
In between these regular features you’ll find a month’s worth of industry news and information, selected, organized, and boiled down into just 12 pages covering: recruiting and retaining top performers, getting the most from technology investments, staying on top of legal trends, planning for the future, and more.