Keep the latest real estate concepts and language at your fingertips with this classic desktop reference.
Much more than a simple dictionary or “cheat sheet,” The Language of Real Estate provides a comprehensive encyclopedia-like approach to literally thousands of real estate practices, concepts, and terms.
This 40th anniversary text is crammed with essential definitions and updated with 21st century online concepts. From abandonment to zoning, if it occurs in the real estate profession, you’ll find it in The Language of Real Estate.
This essential guide includes:
- Complete, thorough, and accurate definitions for over 2,800 real estate terms.
- Each definition includes basic text, several applications, and cross-references.
- A list of real estate organizations, designations, and certifications including web references for further information.
- A list of federal laws, acts, and regulations including detailed descriptions along with web references.
- Diagrams to help readers visualize difficult ideas in construction.
Fully updated and expanded, this 7th edition provides the most current and precise definitions and answers available.